In its fifth year, this trans-disciplinary conference presents their latest studies on the role of design as a strategic resource in the development of new business platforms, communication strategies, products and services.
This world class platform is held over two days and includes a Research Forum, Round Table Symposium and a number of networking opportunities. An impressive line up of local and international scholars, academics and professionals will present rigorous academic research and business case studies on:
• Business Model Design and Innovation
• Design Thinking for Creative Entrepreneurs
• Educating for Tomorrow
• Digital Design Innovation
• Food Design
• Strategic Design
• Consumer vs Customer vs User
• Designing New Markets, Products and Packages
• New Product Design and Innovation
• Urban and Spatial Design and Innovation
Don’t miss your chance to make new contacts, reinvigorate old ones, discuss publishing opportunities, and join the conversation as we discuss of the theory and practice of design and how the two can inform and interact with one another and offer strategic advantage that can lead to improved productivity and increased economic prosperity.
The program is an international, double blind, peer-reviewed conference led by an esteemed Advisory Board.